// Unknown // On-09 December 2014

There won't be any release for A tackle on my life as Genesis is busy with his studies and isn't able to translate. Hopefully A tackle on my life will be able to continue during Jan. However, fear not! Gangster hero is still continuing as _Juliet_ has already finished translating Volume 4!
Sneak peak for all of you ><

Oh and do you all like the Christmas theme? Scroll down and you'll see Miku at the bottom right corner, click on her ^^ And the song at the right bar is Mary, did you know by Pentatonix!

Reader: http://twistedmistproject.blogspot.com/p/gangster-hero-chapter-20.html

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. <3 <3 I want more hahaha. Thanks for the sneak peak :D
    And the chritsmas's theme are beautiful, I can't put any cute thing in my blog cause I don't know how :P
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete